Magic 2015 spoiler season is drawing to a close, and with much of the set spoiled, some patterns are starting to emerge. There is a lot to analyze and a lot to speculate on, and there are some historical trends to help us predict what’s happening. All in all, this looks to be among the best core sets ever. The gang spends much of the episode weighing in on financial implications of a set that isn’t quite spoiled yet but that can tell us a lot already. How does everyone feel about some of the new Planeswalkers? Who has an allow-myself-to-introduce-myself moment? Who keeps licking his microphone? Find out the answer to all of these questions and more on an episode of your favorite podcast that will have to asking, “What do Alpha corners look like?”
- Jason had a disappointed experience with a collection.
- Finance 101 is still an important topic each week, and this week, it deals with core sets.
- M15 spoilers are discussed at length.
- What is the financial future of pain lands?
- Pick of the Week is back in spectacular fashion.
- The gang forgets to read an e-mail, but they will do two next week, so send them in.
- The address is brainstormbrew at gmail dot com.
Cabe Riseau produced the intro and outro music for Brainstorm Brewery.