Joined by Spike Feed‘s Dustin Gore, the gang delves into some unfamiliar territory: trading for and selling foreign cards. The cast goes off the rails with talk of pay-by-the-hour bars in Japan, the impact of Hardened Scales on Standard, and the ethics of cross-continent trading, and you wouldn’t have it any other way. What is the reason for Korean and Russian cards being worth so much? What’s the best town in Japan to visit and value-trade in? How much is it to drink for an entire hour in a karaoke bar? Find out the answer to all these questions and more on an episode of your favorite podcast so jammed with value that you’ll try to trade it for a Russian foil Emrakul, the Aeons Torn. Join us for Brainstorm Brewery.
- Spike Feed‘s Dustin Gore is our guest.
- Finance 101 is all about the foreign market.
- What’s the best time to go to Japan to trade?
- Why are Russian cards so expensive?
- How do you profit from the difference between markets?
- Mailbag time!
- The spoiler talk goes so deep you’ll need a card with delve to find your way out.
- Questions? Comments? E-mail brainstormbrew at gmail dot com.
Cabe Riseau produced the intro and outro music for Brainstorm Brewery.
Brainstorm Brewery – Website – E-mail – Twitter – Facebook
Ryan Bushard – E-mail – Twitter – Facebook
Corbin Hosler – E-mail – Twitter – Facebook – QuietSpeculation
Jason E Alt – E-mail – Twitter – Facebook – QuietSpeculation