The prerelease is over, and some prices are starting to go a little bit nuts. Should we be panicking? Is it too late to buy into certain cards or are they going to go down before too long? What do we make of this crazy twilight time between the prerelease and the Pro Tour? The gang weighs in and even manages to talk about the wacky situation regarding the new prerelease-promo scheme. Reader e-mails are answered, Fogo bets are discussed, and value is there for the taking. Who doesn’t know how to send an e-mail? Who spent the week getting into the Temur mood by eating salmon like a bear? Who doesn’t think casual players are on Magic Online? Find out the answer to all of these questions and more on a jam-packed episode of your favorite podcast that will have you asking, “Why did they make a textless Cryptic Command?” Join us for Brainstorm Brewery.
- Jeskai Ascendancy Storm? What in the actual world?
- Finance 101 is all about promos.
- What’s the deal with prerelease promos this time around?
- Reader e-mail! Send us yours to have it read on the air!
- Questions? Concerns? Want to become a BSB writer? E-mail brainstormbrew at gmail dot com.
Cabe Riseau produced the intro and outro music for Brainstorm Brewery.