Do you want to be ready for GP Vegas? Sure you do. If you want to be truly ready, there are a few things you want to get nailed down. You’ll want a BSB Tee shirt for sure. Keep your eyes peeled for the new Goblin token illustrated by Aaron Miller. And make sure you keep your earholes peeled for special events involving our cast including secret, listener-only parties.
We’re getting close to episode 150 which doesn’t really matter since we’re not planning on making a big deal out of it. So basically you need to wait a year for either Jason to get murdered or for episodes 200, whichever comes first. This week was a good one, with discussions about the nature of the podcast, mistakes made in the past, hope for the future, the state of various formats. Finance, obviously. Always finance. And that’s what you want, isn’t it? We’re your finance monkeys, and when you tell us, we’re just supposed to dance. Dance, monkey. Dance. Fine, you’ll have your dance. But we’ll do it our way. This is Brainstorm Brewery.
- Intros are getting longer every week. You asked for it, frankly.
- Finance 101 is from a listener and it’s all about accessories.
- There was a GP in Japan. Guess how many Brainstorms were in the Top 8
- What is the future of Legacy like?
- Did anyone predict how valuable Dragons of Tarkir would be?
- What were each cast member’s Top 8 cards?
- Pick of the WEEEEEK
- Support our Patreon! DO IT. You know this cast makes you more than $1 a week
- Need to contact us? Hit up BrainstormBrew@gmail.com
- Seriously, though. The Patreon will help us expand our offerings and improve as a cast.
Cabe Riseau produced the intro and outro music for Brainstorm Brewery.
Marcel White – E-mail – Twitter