Brainstorm Brewery turns 75 this week and shows no signs of pumping the brakes. You shouldn’t pump your brakes, anyway- most cars these days have ABS and you’re not doing anyone any good. This episode is a back-to-basics, no-nonsense cast that is short on dilly-dallying and long on both values and hyphens. With a few brews, both of the alcohol and deck variety, a fan letter, some discussion about what to do with upcoming product and some killer picks of the week, there’s more value here than you can haul off in a cloth bag with a dollar sign on the side. Who doesn’t know the name of their own general? Who suggested that it was reasonable to cut card draw from an aggro deck? Who watched too much Jeopardy this week because their Pick of the Week comes in question form? You’ll find out the answer to all these questions and more. Sit back, pour your favorite brew and kick your feet up because you’re about to get both barrels with this installment of your favorite finance podcast that will have you asking “What DO you cut from Merfolk to make room for True Name Nemsis?” Join us for Brainstorm Brewery.
- You wanted a chance to own a Tee with the logo on the front. Buy our merch and help support your favorite podcast.
- Pick of the Week goes deep this week and you may learn how to evaluate the MODO market a little better if you didn’t already. Does it always translate to paper? Is Merfolk going to be a contender in Legacy? What is poised to go up? Find out!
- What should you do with Commander decks? The answer may surprise you, looking at historical trends.
- True to their word, the gang keeps their commitment to read one fan letter a week. Want yours read on the cast? Hit up [email protected] !
- There is a newer offering coming to Brainstormbrewery.com and it may be relevant to your interests. Find out what it is!
- Interested in contributing to Brainstormbrewery.com as a writer? Submit your credentials to [email protected]. ?We have already published articles written by other fans- don?t miss your chance to be part of one of the fastest-growing brands in the game.
Cabe Riseau produced the intro and outro music for Brainstorm Brewery.