Some big news in the world of Magic Online has broken and everyone is wondering how the market will be affected. Has Wizards finally gotten it together and fixed the MODO problem? Does any of the gang have confidence in MODO going forward? How do we respond to sudden price spikes in Modern and Legacy staples and what constitutes a spike? This episode is all value wall to wall as the gang delves into some controversial topics. But are they a little too distracted this week? Who is responsible for the distraction? Find out the answer to all these questions and more in a jam-packed episode of your favorite Magic podcast that will leave you asking “What’s so dangerous about just clicking a link?” Join us for Brainstorm Brewery.
- The episode almost doesn’t get off the ground when Jason furnishes everyone with A LINK YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY NOT CLICK
- It’s a Pick of the Week extravaganza as someone picks 99 cards. Someone has to mute their mic a second and when their pants are down, their pick gets stolen. Who is the thief? Listen to find out!
- The winner of the drawing will be announced NEXT WEEK, and all other entrants will be sent their consolation prizes. Stay tuned for the announcement on a future episode.
- What constitutes a spike? What role do speculators play? How do you know a spike is sustainable? The gang weighs in on a controversial subject that is not as well understood as they may have thought.
- MODO is fixed! (?) With Daily Events returning very soon, how will market prices be affected? Is there still time to buy in?
- Interested in contributing to Brainstormbrewery.com as a writer? Submit your credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org. We have already published articles written by other fans- don’t miss your chance to be part of one of the fastest-growing brands in the game.
- New announcements will be coming all the time on the website so don’t forget to check often.
Cabe Riseau produced the intro and outro music for Brainstorm Brewery.