With Ryan taking a week off for travel it’s up to the other three to hold down the fort. While it was a relatively slow week for finance, the gang finds plenty to discuss. What is the forecast for reprints of Modern Staples, namely lands? Who goes overboard with 12 picks of the week and who can’t let the segment end, jamming another last minute selection? Who’s conspicuously absent? Why did I think you wouldn’t remember it’s Ryan and that I said so a few sentences ago? Who did a marathon of podcast appearances this week? Is the attendance at GP Richmond a forecast for Modern demand going forward? Find out the answer to all these questions and more on a jam-packed episode of your favorite podcast that will have you asking “Why am I skipping GP Montreal?” Join us for Brainstorm Brewery.
- No guest this week. What, we’re not good enough for you? No Ryan either. You’re welcome.
- What’s the likelihood of Fetchlands being reprinted?
- With attendance capped at 5,000 for GP Richmond, is Modern the new Standard?
- Pick of the Week goes super deep as usual.
- Got pics of you wearing our shirt or using our mat? Send them in for a chance at a prize!
- There are still some tokens and mats left. E-mail us to get hooked up.
- The address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Cabe Riseau produced the intro and outro music for Brainstorm Brewery.