In the wake of the April Fools’ Day gag, the cast is back in its real format and better than ever. With a lot to say about what seems like a small number of developments, the cast is packed to the rafters with value. Somehow, the cast finds a way to have four opinions about a yes-or-no question. Spoilers are discussed at length, and everything brought up refers to the spoiled cards in one way or another. How do they feel about the Gods and the new spoiled Planeswalker? What older cards could go up based on new keywords like constellation? Will they manage to fit in Pick of the Week in time? Can they keep it to an hour? (They can’t.) Find out the answers to all these questions and more on an episode of your favorite podcast that will have you asking, “Wait, did Jason actually call Prophet of Kruphix last week?”
- Spoilers, spoilers spoilers!
- How does the gang feel about Mana Bloom as a spec?
- How are differing philosophies about the game informing which cards the gang likes?
- Pick of the Week sneaks in at the very end. It’s a photo finish!
- There are still some tokens and mats left. E-mail us to get hooked up.
- The address is brainstormbrew at gmail dot com.
Cabe Riseau produced the intro and outro music for Brainstorm Brewery.