Vintage Masters Drafts are in full swing, Power is bought and sold, and StarCityGames announces a scene change for Sunday afternoons. Don’t be caught with your pants down; hear the facts from your favorite MTG finance podcast. Wall-to-wall value is the hallmark of this cast, and this installment is no exception. Whose cricket friend returns to punctuate uncomfortable silences with his mocking chirp? Who completed a set of power on Magic Online? Who tells a story so anticlimactic that it may not even make the final cut of the episode and will end up relegated to the worst After Hours segment in history? Find out the answer to all these questions and more on an episode of your favorite podcast that will have you asking, “How low can Dack Fayden go?”
- In Finance 101 this week, the topic of trading is introduced.
- A reader e-mail allows the gang the chance to discuss the importance of the metagame.
- How was Vintage Masters Draft?
- Can Conspiracy hold a candle to Vintage Masters?
- Conspiracy finance is a big topic indeed.
- StarCityGames announces the addition of Modern events on Sunday. What will this affect?
- Got some friends who aren’t necessarily finance aficionados but who may benefit from Finance 101? Make sure you’re indoctrinating them into our cul?.?.?.?fan base.
- Our e-mail is brainstormbrew at gmail dot com.
Cabe Riseau produced the intro and outro music for Brainstorm Brewery.
Brainstorm Brewery – website – email – twitter – facebook
Ryan Bushard – email – twitter – facebook – gatheringmagic.com
Corbin Hosler – email – twitter – facebook – quitespeculation.com
Jason E Alt – email – twitter – facebook – gatheringmagic.com – quitespeculation.com