The way players qualify for the Pro Tour is about to change radically. Who better to join the discussion than Brainstorm Brewery’s #1 Super Fan? You’ve heard him called Zander Bandersbee, Bander Sandersbee and every possible variation by Ryan and Marcel, but there can be only 1- the man, the myth, the legend; Brainstorm Brewery.com finance writer, Dutch idiom expert and now…PTQ winner? That’s right Sander Van Der Zee (really guys, how hard is that?) joins the cast to discuss the changes to the PTQ structure, Khans of Tarkir, Finance 101 – Sander’s even got a pick of the week locked and loaded. That’s more than we can say for the rest of the cast for the past few weeks, isn’t it? Strap yourself in and hook up your value pipe because this episode is going to be all up in your grill with so much information you’re going to need to call in sick to work on Monday because you spent the whole weekend recovering from having your mind blown. Who snags Ryan’s pick of the week? What does Sander do when he’s not winning PTQs? What are the Khans of Travis? Find out the answer to all these questions and more in an episode that goes a little long but you won’t even mind that will have you saying “I get the feeling we’re getting an After Hours pretty soon”. Join us for Brainstorm Brewery.
- The gang is joined by Sander Van Der Zee (@themeddlingmage)
- Finance 101 is here with GP finance tips
- How was GP Boston? Was it even in Boston?
- Mailbag time!
- How will Khans shake things up?
- What are the impending changes to the PTQ system?
- Pick of the Week is BAAAAACK
- Are judges about to get shafted?
- New prerelease foils. How does THAT work?
- Remember to check out the articles on BrainstormBrewery.com
- E-mail Sander at [email protected]
- Questions? Concerns? The address is [email protected]
Cabe Riseau produced the intro and outro music for Brainstorm Brewery.