There were lots of happenings the last few weeks and since we didn’t get to talk about anything last week due to the set review, we decided to jimmy jam everything into one action-packed episode and get caught up. There were prerelease weekend shenanigans, GP Oakland was a thing, multiple bannings happened and Reddit showed how bad they are at reading comprehension and how good they are at pillorying innocent WotC employees. There’s a lot to cover, so why not stop reading the show notes because reading is for nerds, and sit back and put this podcast in your head holes. You’re about to be taken to value town.
- Salty Corbin
- Gp Oakland stories
- Prerelease weekend!
- Bannings? What do they mean?
- Ryan and Corbin talk about homebrews and it’s Jason’s turn to be salty
- Prophet of Kruphix was banned, it’s barely discussed
- Pick of the WEEEEEK
- Support our Patreon! DO IT. You know this cast makes you more than $1 a week
- Need to contact us? Hit up [email protected]
Marcel White – E-mail – Twitter