Ryan gets a visitor at home, and when your visitor is none other than Pro Tour qualifier and future BrainstormBrewery.com writer Ray Perez (@RayFuturePro) you let him on the cast. With a new crop of Theros spoilers, the lame duck season on MODO extending another month and a surprising amount of developments in the sports world, there’s plenty to talk about. When is it funnier to use a non curse word? Is “FNM grinder” an actual thing? Who gets put in charge of saying everyone’s name from now on? With double the talent, will anything get done? Find out the answer to all these questions and more, including whether Ray ever plans to get his article turned in on your favorite Finance podcast- Join us for another exciting episode of Brainstorm Brewery.
- Ray Perez aka Raymond-Future Pro now and forever Perez Jr. (@RayFuturePro) stops by to translate that gang’s card evaluations into fluent spike-ese. Ray has a mind of his own, and he may change yours about a few cards
- With so many updates to the spoiler, there’s a lot to talk about. Find out about Planeswalkers new and old, whether it’s going to be worth it to build around Heroic and which new spells help which archetypes the most.
- The food bets get even more obscure this week with Jason betting Ryan a lifetime supply of meals at a local poultry farm that Ryan can’t guess Jason’s pick of the week- see how close he gets.
- Ray’s pick of the week makes a compelling point and someone whips out their credit card to prove how wrong everyone else is about the current price.
- Executive orders have mandated that the case not exceed an hour as often as they have, but will the gang ever manage to finish in time? There’s so much to discuss!
- What other Theros cards are people excited about? Tune in to find out!
Cabe Riseau produced the intro and outro music for Brainstorm Brewery.