Raymond “@RayFuturePro” Perez is going to need a new nickname after finishing an astonishing eleventh place at the Pro Tour in Dublin, netting $5,000, an invite to Valencia, and a spot on Team Brainstorm Brewery. Back again to regale the gang with tales of the Pro Tour, muse about the future of splashy weekend decks, and give some analysis in the form of Picks of the Week, this is one episode you won’t want to miss. A contentious topic for the finance community also broached in this episode, this will be one for the history books. What should be done about stores that cancel card orders after cards spike? How do you beat the best decks from the Pro Tour? Who has decided to jump into Magic Online finance in a big way? Find out the answer to all these questions and more on a jimmy-jam-packed episode of your favorite podcast that will leave you feeling like you ingested so much value you’ll explode like the guy in that Monty Python sketch. Join us for Brainstorm Brewery.
- Raymond Perez “@rayfuturepro”, drops by to talk all about the Pro Tour in Dublin.
- What are the ethical issues surrounding canceled card orders? How should the community deal with shops that cancel or alter orders when cards spike? The gang weighs in, and the discussion grows heated. You’d swear they weren’t all agreeing with each other.
- Pick of the Week is nutty, as way more than five cards are discussed. There were a lot of cards that spiked over the weekend, what should you do with them? Can the difference between Magic Online and paper sometimes lead to poor decisions? If you misevaluate a card but don’t lose money, should you consider it a miss? The gang goes fully down the rabbit hole.
- Ray recounts his experience in Dublin and talks about his matchups, his preparation, and even his breakfast. You won?t want to miss a word of this story or of his article on Brainstormbrewery.com.
- Interested in contributing to Brainstormbrewery.com as a writer or editor? Submit your credentials to brainstormbrew at gmail dot com. We have already published articles written by other fans?don?t miss your chance to be part of one of the fastest-growing brands in the game.
Cabe Riseau produced the intro and outro music for Brainstorm Brewery.