The gang is back from Grand Prix Montreal, and some things did not go according to plan. With the Booze Cube championship that was planned for the train ride from Toronto to Montreal ending up as a logistical impossibility, could the weekend be salvaged? Whom did the gang meet with at the event? Was Corbin correct in going to Disney World with his in-laws instead of going to the Grand Prix? (No, he was not.) Hear all about the trip as well as this week’s relevant financial information on an episode of your favorite finance podcast that will have you asking, “What kind of name is Hockey Sushi?” Join us for Brainstorm Brewery.
- Corbin shows up a bit late, but you might not have even noticed if the hosts didn’t bring it up.
- Pick of the Week is interesting, as a few of the hosts make uncharacteristic calls.
- Grand Prix Sober Train is on the books. Hear all about the event and why you should be in Portland.
- Bonus Picks of the Week come later—as they so often do.
- What is Remand going to look like in three months?
- The Photoshop contest didn’t receive as many entries as we’d like, but a new contest promises to be easier for everyone to enter.
- Have pics of you wearing our shirt or using our mat? Send them in for a chance at a prize!
- The address is brainstormbrew at gmail dot com.
Cabe Riseau produced the intro and outro music for Brainstorm Brewery.