This is the set review to end all set reviews. Recognizing that a large part of finance is properly evaluating cards in terms of playability, the gang enlists the help of a living legend, Zac Hill (@zdch). Formerly of Wizards of the Coast R&D (lead game designer), writer of StarCityGames’s Chatter of the Squirrel column and current COO of the Future Project (www.thefutureproject.org), Zac brings a tremendous wealth of knowledge and experience to the cast. The cast goes long, and you won’t even care with in-depth discussion about the financial implication and playability of the rares and mythics in Journey into Nyx. There’re no games, no segments, no Magic 8 ball—just wall-to-wall finance talk that will have you saying, “That was a good episode; I rather enjoyed it.”
- The gang is joined by a very special guest Zac Hill (@zdch).
- Support our Teespring campaign, and order some merch! www.brainstormbrewery.com/store
- Next week is Episode 100! Tune in for a very special episode.
- Got an idea for how we can structure future set reviews? Let us know!
- The address is brainstormbrew at gmail dot com
Cabe Riseau produced the intro and outro music for Brainstorm Brewery.
Brainstorm Brewery – website – email – twitter – facebook
Ryan Bushard – email – twitter – facebook – gatheringmagic.com
Corbin Hosler – email – twitter – facebook – quitespeculation.com
Jason E Alt – email – twitter – facebook – gatheringmagic.com – quitespeculation.com