Goblin Rabblemaster is approaching $20, Mantis Rider is approaching $10, and nothing seems right in the world. What’s going on? Someone has been bitten by the Cube bug and won’t shut up about his Cube. I won’t say which host it is, but it’s Marcel. Cube fever caused him to go on a shout-out rampage, scuttling discussions in the middle, disrupting the flow of the show, and causing general anarchy and disarray. You’ll probably love it. Who was most incorrect about Courser of Kruphix? Which color was overrepresented over the weekend but underrepresented in spiking prices? Which eight cards are likely to start out every decklist for the near future? Find out the answer to all of these questions and more on an episode of your favorite podcast that will have you asking, “Wait, Jeskai Ascendancy is bannable in Modern? What?” Join us for Brainstorm Brewery.
- What were the big winners and losers over the weekend?
- Finance 101 is all about being blinded by emotion.
- Reader e-mail! Send us yours to have it read on the air!
- Shout outs happen way too frequently this time.
- Pick of the Week is back, baby!
- Questions? Concerns? E-mail brainstormbrew at gmail dot com.
Cabe Riseau produced the intro and outro music for Brainstorm Brewery.
Brainstorm Brewery – Website – E-mail – Twitter – Facebook
Ryan Bushard – E-mail – Twitter – Facebook
Corbin Hosler – E-mail – Twitter – Facebook – QuietSpeculation
Jason E Alt – E-mail – Twitter – Facebook – QuietSpeculation