Grand Prix Oklahoma City happened and we have to let Corbin talk about it. He was there. He lives there. Voluntarily. They have cars and planes and trains and busses. There’s Uber or Lyft if you get too much of a Germany vibe from Uber. There are ways out of Oklahoma City. Corbin chose to stay and cover the event. Did he get a coverage team travel stipend? Can someone look into that? You don’t need a travel stipend to drive 5 miles to the convention center and sleep in your own bed every night. I don’t want to use the word “embezzlement” because that’s a serious allegation but I will use the word “Unethical” and I feel justified in using it. Shame shame shame. Embezzler.
- Douglas Johnson who insists on being called “DJ” is our guest (@Rose0fthorns)
- Marcel shows up to record the intro. I miss when Corbin and Ryan laughed at this gag.
- DJ brews a stupid deck so Jason lets him talk about it. Here’s the list.
- GP OKC happened and our resident Oklahomer talks about it.
- E-mails are read. E-mail? I don’t remember if it was one or two. Give me a break.
- BFZ spoilers!
- Pick of the Week is back!
- Support our Patreon! DO IT. You know this cast makes you more than $1 a week
- Need to contact us? Hit up [email protected]
Marcel White – E-mail – Twitter