- The gang is back and better than ever, coming out of the gate with some info about upcoming Grand Prix
- Shardless Agent is selling for an obscene amount online. Someone has a ton of Chaos Reigns- what does the gang think he should do with them?
- How does the gang feel about Lotleth Troll right now? What are other cards from Return to Ravnica do they like and dislike as pickups right now?
- MODO has experienced some big changes lately. The gang weighs in on powered cube and the brand new promo card. Do we buy or sell?
- Brainstorm Brewery wants all of the listeners to get there with a somewhat obscure card in modern that has some real potential. Make them proud- and some money while you?re at it.
- Ryan gets hosed again as Jason steals his pick of the week- Again! Tune in to hear this fan-favorite segment
PLUS! Listener e-mail, an in-depth segment on Alurengate and more Karate Kid references than you can wax off. Join us for another episode of Brainstorm Brewery.
Brainstorm Brewery – website – email – twitter – facebook
Ryan Bushard – email – twitter – facebook – gatheringmagic.com
Corbin Hosler – email – twitter – facebook – quitespeculation.com
Jason E Alt – twitter – quitespeculation.com
3 comments on Brainstorm Brewery #34 – Oblivion Ring Circus
Are you guy’s coming to the GP in Atlantic City?
Also, nice bong rip in the middle !
I have listened to your podcast for the last few months and I am happy with life so far. Sometimes I like to cry in the shower fully clothed in the fetal position. That only happens when your podcast does not come on, usually during holidays. I have a framed picture of myself and my dead cat of 10 years, the cat was already dead in the picture. I hope I crept you all out a little because all of this is facetious anyway. Love the show though. PS. I do not own a cat.