Not a whole lot happened in the last week outside of a temporary decline in MODO prices brought on by the unscheduled maintenance and a lack of confidence in the long-term viability of MODO, but prices have already returned to normal mostly. The gang doesn’t want to take any of that out on you and manages to find quite a bit to talk about instead of resorting to a guest appearance or a gimmick to cope with the down time. Making like they’re employees at a Build-A-Bear workshop and your head is the limp, empty shell of some manner of stuffed animal and sweet nuggets of financial goodness are the stuffing, you’re going to get some wisdom piped into your dome whether you signed up for it or not. With questions about the viability of Legacy staples as long-term holds, financial opportunities in unexpected places and the sky falling on MODO, this won’t feel like an off week at all. It will feel like the boys are taking you to school.
- MODO prices tanked briefly but seem to have stabilized for the most part. Is there still opportunity here? What could be causing the prices to come back up?
- Pick of the Week covers all formats this week and deals with prices that make no sense.
- The winner of the drawing will be announced soon, and all other entrants will be sent their consolation prizes. Stay tuned for the announcement on a future episode.
- The T-shirts were printed this week. Thank you to all who supported the cast. Future merch is announced.
- A Legacy Grand Prix happened in DC over the weekend. What was exciting about it?
- Some Legacy cards appear to be going down and some going up. What should you do if you’re looking to invest? The gang presents several opinions.
- Interested in contributing to Brainstormbrewery.com as a writer? Submit your credentials to [email protected]. We have already published articles written by other fans- don’t miss your chance to be part of one of the fastest-growing brands in the game.
Cabe Riseau produced the intro and outro music for Brainstorm Brewery.