We don’t mean to spend so much time talking about Reddit even though so much happened this week that we really feel like we have to. We’ve got spoilers, spoilers, spoilers! The gang talks about more than three cards, but I didn’t want to keep writing “spoilers”. Here’s another spoiler – you only have one week to enter our photoshop contest before it’s all over. Corbin embraces the suck and does an IAMA on Reddit, answering questions about finance for three hours and trying to set the record straight. Finance subreddit subscriptions near 4,000 – is this influx of enthusiasts affecting the market adversely? How do they feel about counterfeits? How do you? These questions are addressed and all things finance are discussed in one of the strongest episodes yet. Are these new fakes out of China a lethal threat to the game? Is Reddit? Is there any stopping the game at this point? Find out the answers to all these questions and more on a no-holds-barred episode of your favorite podcast that will leave you asking “What holds could you reasonably bar anyway? Holding Mutavaults? I thought you said to sell those”. This is Brainstorm Brewery.
- Jason wrote a critical piece that wasn’t received as badly as we thought it might.
- Ryan has some knowledge that gives the Chinese fake scandal some much needed perspective
- Picks of the Week is super sized as always as the gang adds a new category
- Is Reddit really changing the face of speculation?
- How do you identify when you should buy during a spike?
- Spoilers are here- who’s excited and who isn’t?
- Wow, they reprinted Dark Confidant! Or did they?
- Will the new demigods impact play?
- How cool is this?
- You have one more week to enter the photoshop contest. Winners announced next week.
Cabe Riseau produced the intro and outro music for Brainstorm Brewery.